Sunday, January 25, 2009

Poor Little Miss




Little Miss has a cold. She tells me often "I need a wipe" (for her nose). She also chants her favorite line when sick "Go away yucky! Leave da Hallie d'alone!" It is precious. Today Little Miss and I stayed home from church while Daddy went to teach his Sunday School lesson. Here are some pictures and video of our sick cutie.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

oh too precious and sweet. i hate it when they are sick. at least she seems to be a calm sick one. hope you feel better soon hallie!

The Greathouse Family said...

So sorry that she's sick! That's hard on a little one. I hope she feels better soon! :)

Brit n' Ryan said...

Oh, poor little Hallie! "Her's sick, Hallie sick Mom!"-Skylee. Send Hallie our love and concern, from all of us here. Get well soon little one!

jen said...

:( I'm so sorry! Poor little girl. See's such a sweetheart.

Jillyboo said...

Poor thing. Sick kiddo's are just the worst.
I hope she's back to her happy self soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails