Tuesday, February 24, 2009

more nature . . .

Some of our recent adventures . . .
This fellow was just hanging out in a near-by neighborhood.








And for those of you under the delusion that I don't look pregnant-- there you have it. Seven months!

5 comments:

Laura and Corey said...

i didnt think you looked pregnant until that last pic! that was exactly what i was thinking.

Melanie said...

Love the belly shot! My pictures always turn out horrible. You look super cute!!

Mily said...

You guys look like you have so much fun on your nature hikes. Lookin good Michelle, looking good! And I love your haircut!

Keri and Neal said...

Uhg! There are no mountains where we live. None. Zippo. I miss that. You are completely belly beautiful!

Summer said...

Your "nature" posts make me want to visit CO again - your pics are gorgeous. And, you look really good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails