He insists I look pretty today when I am looking really, really pregnant (a.k.a. deep dark circles and super puffy!).
He asked what my deepest craving was and then ordered me a meat loaf and mashed potato dinner at Mimi's and is picking it up as we speak.
He helps me get off the couch, climb up stairs, and offers to get me whatever I need.
Thanks so much Chris!
I try to avoid complaining about pregnancy (because it really is such a blessing in spite of all its "accompaniments"). Chris makes it so easy to avoid complaining because he is always doing his best to make sure I am feeling fantastic.

Here he is last week on the anniversay of our engagement. I got him his favorite candy. He got me flowers!
4 comments:
Very sweet!! My hubby helps me out a lot too. It's nice...especially when I can't get up or roll over, or bend over...it's tough, but well worth it!!!!
The only thing that really makes you feel better when pregnant and uncomfortable is a sweet hubby who shows he cares. Chris is such a good man. He should be teaching husband classes!
i bet you do look purty. hope the meatloaf was yum.
what a sweet couple you are.
Only a few days? You must be dying!!! I am so excited for you all.
Post a Comment