Hallie has funny ways of waking me up in the morning. She calls from her room when she wants me. Here are some of my favorite "wake-up quotes" from this last week.
"Mommy, we ware you?" (where are you) This is the call 75% of the time.
"Mommy, I need choc-o-late!" She was so cute, I couldn't help but give it to her right away.
"Mommy, come open my brown door!!!" Thanks for the description, Hallie. Perhaps I would have opened another yellow door or red door.
On another note . . .
See this look she is giving me? This is the "see if I care look" I have received the last several days (accompanied by some royal fits). This poor little one has had a rough week. But this too shall pass. I love you, Hallie-Who. Perhaps I need to post my own picture with a warning label on it too! :)
5 years ago
2 comments:
I'm laughing so hard at her telling you which door to open. What a funny girl.
Ha ha! That's a great face. :) She's a cutie... can't wait to see the NEW one. Any day now... sigh...
Post a Comment