Monday, April 6, 2009

One week to go!

We have one week to go until our due date. Besides some "practice labor" for a couple hours on Friday, I still have energy and am plugging along. The hardest thing for me is just keeping up with regular household chores. And, life keeps moving along as busy as can be. I still have Young Women's commitments and work deadlines. And we both still have lots of paperwork for the new house. It is so funny how life keeps moving! You mean the world doesn't stop so I can give birth? :) I have a list of some blogging things I want to get done but those are lower on the priority list. So, we will see what we can do. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers. :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Good luck!! I can't wait to be in your spot! But, I am down to 6 weeks!! Time is flying now! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little angel!

Summer said...

At least the last few days will fly by since you're so busy, right?

Related Posts with Thumbnails