Tuesday, April 21, 2009

snapshots from the last three days

Clairey-- as content as can be
We couldn't find Hallie until Chris found her in the closet sucking this pacifier. "It's baby sister's" she immediately confessed sheepishly. It melted Daddy's heart, so he let it be Hallie's special pacifier. It was a cool novelty for about 10 minutes.
flowers Chris got for me-- I think they look like Claire
sisters-- one blonde, one light brown
Hallie told me "Mommy, Daddy and me are going on a 'day'!" (she meant "date")
they got blue slurpees
Hallie gets this giddy everytime she sees Claire awake

mommy's overzealous kiss
clairey-bug

10 comments:

karen said...

aw, michelle.. i love those pictures.. i'm so glad to hear that hallie is in love with her little sister.. that's so priceless !! i love the headband-- did you make it ?

can't wait to hear more. and you're so good at keeping up w/ the posts.. :)

canohappiness said...

So precious!! Love the pics!! What a beautiful family you have.

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

She is beautiful Michelle! I am so excited for you. Those two little girls are so lucky to have you as a mom. You do such a great job. Congratulations and welcome sweet Claire. (I have a sister named Claire and just LOVE that name!)

Kristie K. said...

She is so gorgeous!!!

I am glad Hallie is doing great with her. You guys are a great family...

Afton said...

Congratulations! Claire is so beautiful and perfect! Wow, she's sooo pretty and tiny. I'm so happy for your family. Isn't it the greatest thing having two kids? And introducing Hallie to her new sister? What fun. I'm glad your labor went so well :)

jen said...

Claire is beautiful, just like Hallie! Awww! Good for you guys in helping Hallie adjust to the change. I love that Chris took her out on a date. That's so sweet.
Congrats!

Dan and Jess said...

haha sweet Hallie so you think she will stop sucking on her thumb now that she has her own pacifier? She is growing so fast what a cutie, and Claire is so precious on that last picture, what a cute family you have!

Laura and Corey said...

i cant believe your signature says "Chris, Michelle and the girls..."

as in I cannot believe that you have multiple girls and therefore can talk about your daughters as "my girls..."

get it? its blowin my mind...

Jillyboo said...

i love that first photo especially. She is beautiful!!!
did i ever get your email? my blog is private now. if not shoot it to me on facebook.

Keri and Neal said...

Y'all make awesome people!

Related Posts with Thumbnails