Well, I am just posting in my one spare moment today. I know I need to add lots more pictures but I want to go bed and get as much sleep as possible. We just love Claire. She is so cute and sweet. Today we were busy because we went back to the hospital to check her bilirubin levels and then had her first pediatric appointment. Despite the crazy schedule, it was a nice, peaceful day. Hallie is doing wonderfully with the changes around her. She is still running her own show and seems totally unfazed by Claire-- except that when she walks into a room and sees her, she gets a high-pitched voice and says "Hi, baby Claire!" Claire is adjusting to life on earth and is more relaxed about her surroundings. We are hoping she sleeps as much tonight as she did during the day. I love Chris so much more than before. It is crazy, I knew my heart would open up to welcome a spot for my other child but I didn't realize it would double again for my husband. Birth is such an emotional, spiritual time. We have been blessed with so many mini-miracles these past several days and we are so grateful for them. There is no denying that we have a supreme maker who loves us. I am so grateful to Him for his amazing love. It is overwhelming. We have a much more relaxed day tomorrow-- no more appointments. Chris and I hope to get organized with more posts and pictures then. Thank you sweet family and friends!
Love,
Chris, Michelle, Hallie, and Claire (I love writing that last one!)
5 years ago
3 comments:
i cannot even imagine what a special time it must be for your little family. soak it up.
Congrats Michele and Chris. That is so awesome and exciting. She is beautiful.
hi michelle! i don't know if you remember us but we were in your ward in colo springs. we moved back in august but i still peek in on your blog occasionally. i had to say congrats on your beautiful new addition!! and i LOVE her name- literally days before she was born, i told aaron i wanted a girl and i wanted her name to be claire! ha ha!!
hope you are doing great!
Post a Comment