It's so amazing to me that Claire and Hallie are going to be sisters forever and that we got to witness the first time they met here on earth. What an amazing moment! Here is video Chris took of the first time our two beautiful daughters met.
Please excuse my haggard new mommy appearance. Although the delivery was perfect, the no- sleep first night with a crying Claire was not what the beauty doctor ordered.
5 years ago
14 comments:
That melted my heart!
The video was precious. I could not get any sound though. Let me know if anyone else is able to get the audio portion.
It was really choice to see Hallie's genuine interest in her little sister.
I love you Hallie Laine Hinkson and Claire Caron Hinkson.
Love,
Grandma Laine
Oh my gosh, thanks for posting this! My favorite blog you've ever posted Michelle!!
And I think you look pretty darn amazing. How in the world are you already home?!?!
So sweet. Aren't you happy Hallie reacted so well?
That was the sweetest thing. I love how Hallie's face just lit up when you pulled back the blanket. Such special moments. Thanks for sharing.
what beautiful sweet girls! Michelle you look absolutely beautiful too. You don't have any idea how beautiful you are! You just brought an amazing spirit into this world and your whole countenance shows it. congratulations again!
Oh my goodness, that was amazing. Hallie was so sweet. What a special moment--thanks for sharing!
That was a beautiful moment! I love how excited Hallie is to have her sister home with her. Thanks for sharing!!!
michelle, that video was everything i hoped it would be! when we talked about it, i knew it would go smoothly and beautifully but i did not expect to be all choked up when i watched! i am so proud of hallie. what a good big sister already. im pretty sure i cried when i saw my little brother for the first time.
Michelle...that was so sweet!! I totally cried watching it!! My kids have always come to the hospital to see me and I absolutely LOVE that moment. It's not long because they get a little crazy! But it's so much fun for them to see that the baby is no longer in my belly and now it's here and they can hold him! So wonderful! Babies truly are a blessing!! I'm 36 weeks! YAY!
How cute was that! My favorite part was when Hallie told Claire she loved her...totally made me laugh :) They are definitely sisters, they look so much alike already. Do you guys plan to be in California anytime this summer? I can't wait to meet this sweet new, beautiful addition to your (our) family :)Love you tons and congrats again!
So precious!
That is the most precious thing ever that both girls will cherish forever.
That was so sweet! I got all teary! I cant wait until we have another one and see Liane's reaction... I imagine it to be somewhat like Hallies... so cute!
Post a Comment