Tuesday, July 14, 2009

THE BIG REVEAL!


Here are some exterior shots of our first home! Chris has been hard at working getting our grass green. When we moved in it was a lovely shade of tan. Enjoy! And let us know what you think (unless you hate it-- then keep it to yourself)!






















11 comments:

Dan and Jess said...

You guys have a nice sweet home! I can't wait to see it inside.

D and C said...

SOOOOOOOO cute!!!! Congrats you guys. It is SUCH a great feeling isn't it. I love it, it really is a beautiful home!

Marlaine said...

Those are great pictures Michelle. The house looks wonderful from all perspectives. I look forward to visiting you and those gorgeous granddaughters soon!

Kayla said...

beautiful home michelle.
im so happy for you and your cute little family
:)

gardeniagirl said...

Yay! I love it, Michelle. I'm so excited for you guys!

karen said...

so cute ! i LOVE it how you have a lot of windows in the backyard. how are you ?

The Clews Crew said...

What a beautiful home and yard!

Cal said...

Wow!!!! What a place!

Laura and Corey said...

you know i love it. did you paint your door? i dont remember it being dark. i like it.

canohappiness said...

Gorgeous! Owning a home is so fun and the projects and decorating never end!! Love it and am so happy for you guys!

Brit n' Ryan said...

I love your house! It looks great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails