Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Road Trip!

Chris and I decided last-minute to take a road trip to see my grandparents in Vernal, UT for the holiday weekend. (I love being spontaneous!) I was nervous with how our two little girls would do with a seven-hour drive. One two and a half year old and one two and a half month old could add up to two crying parents. Much to our happiness, they were angels! And the drive was incredible. We live in one of the most incredibly beautiful states in the nation! As I was on the road I realized just how "summer" a road trip is to me. I am so glad we had a little one to make our summer complete. In fact, our travels went so well we are even considering one more road trip before the summer is over. Here are some of our photos taken from my view in the passenger seat.
























hallie loving claire at a stop along the way

1 comment:

Keri and Neal said...

Wow! Mountains! That is something we just don't have here in East Texas. Sigh. Camping is a joke without mountains. It's like going to a park. Yawn.

Related Posts with Thumbnails