Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Weekend and Claire video

The Saturday before last, Chris and I decided to drive to Woodland Park a city about 25 minutes away in the mountains. We are so glad we did. Not only was the drive beautiful, but we found a fantastic Mexican restaurant that is worth the drive. I love living in such a beautiful place. It is so relaxing that I have these views so close by.
Driving back home
Hallie liked the mild salsa. Dad and Mom LOVED the hot!
Daddy and Clairey before we left on our adventure
Pretty Hallie in the car


I also want to share a photo from a different day. Poor Clairey. Hallie had been playing with her and wore her out. She fell asleep in her bouncer with a toy still on her head.


And finally, not a lot of you get a chance to see Claire's personality because you are so far away. It really is so sad that you can't see her sweet disposition at this age. She'll only be a baby for such a short time. Here is a little video that captures her amazing smile.

4 comments:

Laura and Corey said...

that video is so sweet. what a little doll!

John said...

Michelle, I need to come visit. Your kids ae darling. Thanks for having a blog spot.... Love ya!!!

Keri and Neal said...

I could just eat her up! She's even better than Mexican food.

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

She is so sweet Michelle! I am glad you posted that so we can see her adorable smile. What a happy little girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails