Sunday, September 13, 2009

so excited . . .

about this . . .





















Hallies' third birthday is next Monday and I have spent countless hours trying to figure out what to do. She has lots of "favorite things" and so I didn't want to limit the celebration to one theme. Now I have a master theme Hallie's "Favorite Things" Dinner and Ball where we can celebrate all of her favorites! The invitation is obviously Cinderella inspired, but our menu and music will feature all her favorite foods (as well as treats inspired by her favorite books and movies). I still need to firm up the menu but I am so excited to have a good start!

6 comments:

Shanda said...

she is going to love it!

BubbaandM said...

Great idea! Love the invitation. Can't believe our kids are turning 3 years old. Look forward to seeing pictures of the party.

brittany said...

cutest invitation i have ever seen!

Brit n' Ryan said...

sounds like it will be a great event! You're such a good mom Michelle!

Kristi Sexton said...

This is awesome! you are so creative!

Marlaine said...

I can't believe how perfect the invitation is. You have created a wonderful keepsake!

Related Posts with Thumbnails