Monday, September 21, 2009

so glad to be three!





Today our Hallie turns three! Chris and I keep talking about how we can't believe our baby is such a little lady. We have been preparing for her birthday and have both been on the verge of choking up several times. What an exhilirating, exciting three years it has been. First she was our little baby and now she is our little friend. Hallie brings us so much joy. She is daddy's little girl and mommy's best friend. We love you, Hallie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Did you make the tutu? I love it:)

karen said...

I love love those pictures of both girls! Maybe you can ask your friend for tips of how she made those skirts. I'd love to have some for my girls. I can't believe hallie is three!! I feel like we were just in yw last week and now look at us, 8 years of marriage and two girls. We lead a great life, don't we ? :).

Laura and Corey said...

i love the tutu! liz did such a great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails