These pictures make me want to keep these girls this way forever. Nevermind growing up. Stay little please.

5 years ago
These pictures make me want to keep these girls this way forever. Nevermind growing up. Stay little please.

at
7:00 PM
Labels: family moments, family photos, motherhood musings
5 comments:
So glad the tutus fit! Let me know if you ever want bigger ones or different colors!
Very cute!
They are pretty cute. :D BUT... when you're old, you wont have the energy for them anymore. That's why grandkids are great according to my mom. You give them back when you're tired.
thanks for your comment Michelle! Yes we will be in town for Thanksgiving...I'm so excited to see ya! :) By the way...that birthday cake was super cute. Can't believe she's already three.
I just love you girls, it makes me miss them(and you) every time I check you blog!Love you :)
Post a Comment