Friday, October 30, 2009

A Haunted Halloween

I love Halloween. I just love holidays in general. If you read this blog frequently, you probably have deduced that already. Here are photos of our recent festivities.

  • I wanted fun napkins, so I hand cut napkins and used a Sharpie to make a mouth and eyes. The "Wicked Punch" in the background is orange soda and orange sherbet.
  • Hallie had so much fun helping with this cake. She mixed the batter, helped spread frosting and put on pumpkins and worms.
  • Our annual Halloween meal: Feet of Meat (meatloaf)- Chris just like to call it "bloody stump" Snake Potatoes Ghost Crescents and plain old Green Beans
  • Jack-o-Lantern Cheeseburgers for Tuesday night
  • Mummy Dogs, Monster Mouths, and Blood Orange Salad for Monday
  • And I had to throw in pictures of my cute kids.








7 comments:

Crazy Black family said...

As always, your food looks fun and fabulous. ANd... little Claire is getting EVEN cuter! What dolls you have. :D

Melanie said...

You are so clever!!! We do bloody worms and eyeballs and moldy bread and slime to drink. So much fun!!

jen said...

you are so clever, Michelle! I love how creative you are with food themes! I can't wait to see what you'll put on for our book club when it's your turn!!!

Cal said...

There is a lot of Halloween Fun going on over there!

Beattie Family said...

Hey Michelle! I was wondering what kind of camera you use? Your pics of little Claire are so clear. I'm looking for a new one. A camera, not another little girl:) Would you email me at abbyb8e@yahoo.com? Thanks!
abby

p.s. I just found the greatest decorating blog. You might like it:
http://www.thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

you always amaze me with the creative things you are doing!! I just have to ask though... how in the world do you find time to do it all? It is all I can do to find time to cook Hamberger helper sometimes... Your family is so lucky to have you!

Jillyboo said...

You are sooo cute Michelle! I loves these fun ideas, your kids are sure lucky to have such a creative and festive Mommy.
I love catching up on your family. Your girls are beautiful and getting so big!!!
Have fun tonight.

Related Posts with Thumbnails