She slips "please bless the Lion King and the Holy Ghost" into every prayer.
- At breakfast the other day, she raised her glass of milk into a toast and said "to your hell, Mom" (I think she meant "to your health").
- She plays dolls and runs over to me intermittently to tell me "Oh, I'm a great Mom!"
- She told her nursery leader "Don't talk back to me!" when asked to sit down.
- After Halloween she told me "The ghost says 'ooo-ooo!' The witch says 'boo!' The pumpkin says 'Hi! I'm a pumpkin.'
- She kept identifying halloween ghosts as the "holy ghost."
- Chris checked on her in the middle of the night the other night. He wrapped a blanket around her and in her sleep she smiled and said "Oh! Merry Christmas, Daddy!"
- Hallie knows that it isn't polite (or acceptable) to tell us "shhh!" (in a bossy way). So she has been catching herself doing it lately she will say "shhh . . . shark!" Sometimes she will even elaborate like "Shhh . . . sharks swim in the water." It's hilarious.
5 comments:
What a cute post. And what a cute girl. I love hearing all the funny things kids say and hers were especially cute. Miss you guys!
I am wiping tears of mirth out of my eyes. That 2nd one almost made me fall out of my chair laughing. She is too adorable!
i love that she prays for the Holy Ghost and for the Lion King... how many people do you think actually remember to pray for the Holy Ghost though... I bet it is appreciated!
That is absolutely adorable! So cute!!
I love all the random stuff kids say!!! My 3-year old Lindsey sings Jingle Bells like this: "Tinker bell, tinker bell, tinker all the way!!" LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment