
Christmas time is officially here and we are sooo excited. Chris used money from his recent birthday to buy a new sound system for our home. We have been loving listening to Christmas music daily. Hallie and I made about 50 cinnamon rolls the other day to get our baking started. We have our inside decorations up and will do our outside decorations this Saturday. Since our shopping is entirely complete, I just need to focus on Christmas cards. We have great pictures of the girls but I would love to have one taken of the four of us. Perhaps I can put that on the to-do list for Saturday as well!
2 comments:
Michelle you need to share your secrets of getting Christmas done so early!!! Your girls are so darn cute! Love all the red.
Those girls are extraordinarily beautiful just like their Mom! Thanks for the sacrifices, planned and planned that you made to spend Thanksgiving with us. We love you and cherish the time we all had together!
Post a Comment