So, before the trauma of my emergency room vacation, we were able to get in snippets of a real vacation. We visited with both the Skaggs and Hinkson sides of the family on Saturday. On Sunday, we were able to visit briefly with friends from the Garden Grove Seventh Ward at church. On Monday we had an In 'n Out lunch, a mall visit, and topped it off with Girl's Night Out. For our "Girl's Night," Mom, Karen, Kaylene and I went to Bella Terra to watch New Moon together. We met up with Kaylene's mom, grandma, and sister. We LOVED the movie (such a great diversion for busy moms and working ladies). After the movie, we indulged at the Cheesecake Factory. It was a wonderful night. And it happened to be my last hours before the pain and drama started. I am happy I spent it doing something I enjoyed so much!
5 years ago


2 comments:
Oh my gosh! An In-N-Out burger! My mouth is watering. I'm soooo jelious!
We had In-N-Out a couple of nights ago and John still wanted it last night, though we resisted. I'm glad you had a couple of fun days and got so many cute pictures.
Post a Comment