Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Love and Loss

We lost our brother.
It was sudden. It was tragic. And it was gut-wrenching.
It also became healing. And peaceful. And binding.
It's still hard to imagine we won't see him again in this life.
But we know we will see him in the next.
Here are pictures to remember one of the hardest days of life so far.
But it is still something to be remembered.














5 comments:

The Mothership said...

Oh I am SO sorry. No words - but you described it beautifully. So grateful for the gospel, the atonement of Jesus Christ in times like these. Wishing you calm and peace at this time.

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

Chris' brother? I am SO very sorry. My heart aches for you. The pictures you took are beautiful. Praying for you. xo

Brit n' Ryan said...

Michelle, I've been thinking of you a lot and praying for you during these difficult times. I'm so sorry for your loss, it's never easy to say goodbye to someone you love. You are such an amazing person, and someone I look up to in so many ways. I love you!

TGPalmer said...

Thank you for sharing these. Your family is in our prayers.

The Blake's said...

Chris, I am so sorry. I hurt for the pain you will feel of missing him. Families are forever. Don't forget.

Related Posts with Thumbnails