Meet Camille. Camille and I met in a British Literature class in college. She sat in front of me. We started to chat before and after classes. Turns out, we were from the same place, sunny Southern CA. As our friendship grew we realized that wasn't the only thing we had in common. We loved the same books, music, musicals, and we could talk for hours! Our favorite summer time activity was to get smoothies after class and then sit by this secluded lake at a nearby park. We talked about our families and our dreams for our future families. We also talked about the comforts of home-- of Disneyland and the beach. Chris and I were already married when we went to BYU-Idaho so he spent lots of time with Camille too. He loved Camille just as much as I did. One semester when Camille was away from school, she met John. Cut to four years later and they are happily married with two cute boys and they own a home just minutes away from my parents. This means I can now see Camille, John, Spencer, and Logan whenever I go home. Yes!
There are two things in our home that are often said about Camille. I say that Camille was one of the best blessings I received at BYU-I. Chris knows what a true friend Camille is so when I meet new friends he uses Camille as a gage. "Is she a Camille?" Those are two pretty great things to say about a pretty great person.
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment