I'm a huge fan of Heritage Park in Cerritos, CA. My mom took us a couple times when we were little and I was hooked. It is one of the places I like to go back to every summer. This year I got us lost in Long Beach on the way there. I felt very embarassed about my navigation skills. (Ask Chris -- I'm sorta prideful about that stuff). But we made it! And it was just as cool as I remembered. It is patterned after Boston in the Colonial era. You know Chris and I love Boston. And our little girls love this park.
Tell me this doesn't tug at your heart strings . . .
Version 2, however . . . makes me laugh out loud!
1 comment:
Actually that park is pretty close to our house?????? I go down even farther and its a different park and play disc golf (frisbee golf)..
Post a Comment