Monday, December 13, 2010

Baking love!

Oh how Hallie and I love baking!  Although, I swear by boxed cake mixes, cookies from scratch are always a delight.  And thank goodness they are easy!  My urge to bake really starts on October 1.  Pumpkin muffins and sugar cookie cut-outs start calling my name.  But come December, I have so many things I want to bake, I would need to bake daily to keep up.  Here is one of our favorite anytime cookie recipes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to taste some of your baking soon! :)

Merilee said...

Hi Michelle,
I really enjoy looking at your blog and your beautiful little girls! We miss Colorado this time of year.

karen said...

Oh my goodness ! So adorable ! This will make a great birthday gift ! Do what you did and print them all up and bind them. So priceless !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails