I really love my home year-round. But there is just something about Christmas . . .
My parents gave me this nativity. It is the one we kids grew up on. I love it.
We bought the train frames on our honeymoon in Disney World. The village I also grew up with. My parents handed it down when they got a new one.
Santa was an after Christmas steal from Kohl's several years ago.
Some of our Christmas books . . .
I am so glad Chris built me so many shelves to put decorations on.
We had the little tree all through college.
Looking at all those beautiful decorations makes me realize how blessed we truly are. People in other countries have dirt floors and don't have the privilige of owning shoes. And how many people in our own country are homeless? We own so many books just for Christmas alone. We are truly rich. That's coming from a teacher's wife. We aren't merely income rich, we are blessings rich. It's a wonderful life.
Speaking of . . . we've got to watch that movie.












3 comments:
I am so excited to visit in a cuple weeks. I love the decorations.. Love ya....
your decorations are so fun!!
Michelle, have you seen the book "The Elf on the Shelf"? If not, go get it STAT! Hallie will love it!
Post a Comment