Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sucky Seas

Funny title of a post, right? 
I just don't want to ever forget how hilarious Claire's pronunciation of Chuck E' Cheese is.
Isn't it awesome?

Several Saturdays ago, Chris and I were ambitious and started painting Hallie's new bedroom.  After two coats, trim work, and beadboard, we were starved and ready for a break.  Daddy had the great idea to take the girls to Chuck E' Cheese.  They had patiently withstood us ignoring them while we slopped on paint and we thought they deserved a reward for how they handled such neglect.  So we printed out a coupon and headed out.







That's quite the toothy grin from me.  Perhaps I was intimidated by Chuck.

And now for my favorite photo of the night . . .

Apparently, Claire just wasn't into the photo booth.

When the night was done, Chris said he could do without Chuck E' Cheese for another three years.  The pizza was just okay but they give us too many tokens and we felt like throwing them away just so we could get out of there.   However, the girls were enthralled.  When Claire got on rides she woud exclaim "Wook me, Daddy!"  And even though it is weeks later, Hallie still talks about the rides and Claire mumbles about "Sucky Seas."

3 comments:

Keri and Neal said...

You guys are good parents. I don't love my kids enough to take them to Chuck E. Cheese. Or I love myself too much. Either way.

John Skaggs said...

I love how you do not spoil your kids with unnecessary luxuries but when good you treat them. Those moments are when we get together and talk about the good memories of the family or Mom & Dad. The stuff that we remember like certain vacations or remember saturday mornings.

Hinkson Family said...

We go to Sucky Seas and get $5 of tokens. When it's done, we go home. It's not too expensive, then the kids remember always getting to go to Chuck E Cheese. It's a win win! Glad you guys had fun! (And I love hearing what other cute little kids say! Aren't they so funny sometimes?)

Related Posts with Thumbnails