Chris's Mom, Judy is so fun! On March 19, she hosted a royal day for the "big girls." Clairey and Daddy stayed home and rested while Grandma, Michelle, and Hallie went to Disney Princesses on Ice. Hallie had no idea where we were going. She was just told we were going on a "surprise adventure." We selected her Snow White outfit since she hasn't had a chance to wear that fancy get-up in public yet.
Hallie was thrilled when we arrived at the arena. Many little girls were dressed up for the event. I know I am biased, but Hallie was the cutest princess there. However, she was not keen on how "high" and "scary" our seats were. In truth, we had a perfect view of the show but she has a classic fear of heights. Grandma thought fast and got her a massive TinkerBell snow cone and I will admit that definitely distracted Hallie until she became comfortable.
As you can see, it all turned out princess perfect!
After our show, we met Chris and Claire for dinner. Mom treated us to Noodles and Company and then we treated Mom to gelato. We were indeed royally spoiled.



3 comments:
What an awesome princess date you beauty queens had! Looks like fun!
What a spectacular idea! I'm a bit jealous I couldn't be there, too. I'm sure Hallie was the cutest princess there.
My girls and I went to Disney on Ice also, treated by Aunt Rachel (Ralph's sister). It was very fun, and Rachel bought them treats as well. It's great to have gracious relatives isn't it!
Post a Comment