Claire is never hungry. She is too hungry. One of her favorite phrases right now is "Mommy, I'm too hungry!"
Her other favorite phrases? "I need Minnie!" Surprise. And a new one . . . "Mommy, I just need something else."
I like that she exclusively introduces herself as "Clairey" and not just Claire.
She gives great, detailed prayers all by herself.
In the church waiting room she announced "there's a baby!" Then continued in a high-pitched squeal "see her teeny, tiny toes?"
Something not that cute that she does is chew on her Minnie Mouse tail. She does this so much that when she comes running to us to hold her - we get attacked by a soggy, limp cotton tail. It is revolting. But we still hug her anyway because she, on the other hand, is adorable.
With Chris back to work she really misses him. He got her up this morning so we could have family prayer before he left. She told him "You need me!". Today at lunch she demanded "Where's my daddy? I just need him! I need my Daddy!"
She is known to interrupt a quiet moment in a restaurant by announcing "'Scuse me! I had gas!"
She loves to have slumber parties by letting Hallie sleep on the floor next to her crib.
Claire counts 1 - 2 - 3 - 45 - 6 . . .
She is utterly adorable and we love her!
5 years ago
2 comments:
Clairey is adorable and I love her!
Claire and I could be buds if only I were, oh, 35 years younger or so.
Post a Comment