Even though the girls, and let's face it - Chris, were begging to get out Christmas decorations November 10th on, we managed to pull out our Christmas boxes the night of Thanksgiving. This time it took two days to get everything in perfect order. But now we have a perfect (to us) cheerful holiday house to enjoy for the month of December.
We found a new spot for our Christmas tree this year. One of Chris' birthday presents was a new chair for our living room. Since we loved the new arrangement so much, we couldn't bear to rearrange for the Christmas tree. But, I must say I love having the Christmas tree lights on in the family room while we watch movies at night.
You know, sometimes I try to say summer is best (and I even believe it for a second), but when all these decorations are up and magical memories are being made, there is no denying this is the most wonderful time of the year.
See for yourself . . .
5 years ago
2 comments:
Fun! I haven't even started to decorate anything! your home always looks so pretty!
You have the nativity i had as a little girl! i love it!!!
Post a Comment