Our Claire is approaching the special age of three and had yet to have her hair cut.
I debated between doing it myself and taking her to get it done for weeks.
Finally, one weekday morning, I was feeling brave and I knew it was time.
She had already had a special manicure and pedicure.
And she was feeling fancy
(even if that cute hair was looking just a little scraggly on the ends).
I made a little pony tail and cut above.
Now she has locks for her scrapbook.
Because I am that crazy mom.
After her bouncing and singing, it was a miraculous feat that I managed a straight line in back (and even a couple layers up front).
There are lots of mirrors in Mommy's bathroom for Claire to test out her new look.
And the final verdict is?
Cute as a button! (as always)






No comments:
Post a Comment