The kids played at the play land. I felt grateful that I got to keep Grant in my lap for a couple months more. Soon enough he'll be hauling off with the others!
Hallie came up with a mystery case of hives.
Visits to the pediatrician and allergist and two months later, the cause is still undetermined.
Apparently the majority of cases in children are.
But, they have calmed down to little sprinkles now and then.
Great Claire quote: "Mom, I wish I was just a mermaid!"
Hallie drew this picture of the allergist - as a zombie- while he asked her questions.
This is what Grant does when I try to work around him.
And yes, I was wearing paint pants at the moment.
I won't tell you if I really painted that day or not.
Hallie and I went to Denver for our dear friend Traci's baby shower.
She was a fun companion.
That night, and throughout the month, Hallie struggled with nausea from her allergy medication for the hives. She handled it so gracefully even though she was miserable. We are so happy she isn't grappling with that anymore.
This guy has had his own stuggles with teething off and on.
I heard a pediatrician say once that if adults dealt with the pain babies deal with teething, we would be drug addicts. I hope not - but something to think about! Poor babe.
Date night.
Boy do we love these and need these!
Same date night - outside Tucano's Brazilian Grill.
I had a free meal because my birthday was that month.
I love a great deal almost as much as I love my husband.
I kid. I love him immeasurably more.
A Sunday hairstyle we tried for Hallie.
Clairey got really sick at church.
We had to leave early to take her home.
At the doctor to determine if she had strep.
It ended up being a random virus that gave her a fever, headache, and an afternoon of hives.
At least it only lasted 3 days.
Oh my heart.
Speaking of hearts . . .
Our annual Valentines heart wall.
Love that baby food face.
One of the highlights of January.
Gotta love a great period drama.
Love that frozen yogurt face.
Pretty baby.
Cell phone cameras- the quality may be less but the fact it follows you everywhere is priceless!
No comments:
Post a Comment