Saturday, September 1, 2007

Hallie's nursery





Except for our parents and Mark, most of you haven't had the chance to see Hallie's bedroom. It is hard to decorate how I want on a small budget and living in an apartment. Ideally, I would be able to paint, add wainscoting, and custom built-in shelves. But, regardless of our limitations, I think it is a peaceful and sweet place for her to sleep and play in. Her favorite part of the room is her smaller bookshelf. Her least favorite part of the room is her crib. The strongest theme in her room is "storybook." She already has quite the collection of classic children's books; many of them have matching characters to help the story come to life.

1 comment:

karen said...

Cute bedroom !!! I like the color !! I can't wait to find out what we're having so I can start thinking of themes.. I was thinking of a jungle room. :) Hallie is soo cute. I can see both of you guys in her. I see HARRY POTTER on the bookshelves.. Have you read the last and final book ???????

Related Posts with Thumbnails