I'm a big meal planner. I typically plan out what we are having for two weeks in advance then create a shopping list. This morning as I was doing my list at the kitchen table, the baby played at my feet. I thought she was pulling up to her knees when she would pat her little hands on my leg but as I looked down I was shocked to see that she was standing. The standing part was not a shock, she has been doing that for well over a month. It was the fact that she has such a little body. Sometimes I forget just how small she still is. I just had to scoop her up and give her a barrage of kisses.
She has just been so much fun today. When we sat down to breakfast I gave her some pancakes and she was more than pleased. She kept reminding me with smiles and dramatic mmm's and ooh's. She is really enjoying her new clubhouse (her carseat box turned sideways). I placed her piano inside so every once in a while she will crawl in and pull a Mozart. We listened to Christmas music today. (Manheim Steamroller to be exact.) She was thoroughly rocking out to "Hark the Herald Angels Sing".
She is taking a nap but I honestly look forward to her waking so we can play again!
5 years ago
1 comment:
AWWWWWW how adorable !! I really enjoy reading your blogs about Hallie and of course about your family. :) I can't believe that she's 1 already. Pretty soon she'll be running around the house and driving you nuts ;) *just kiddin. *
Miss you
Post a Comment