Here are more pics from my parent's visit. Hallie missed them so much when we dropped them off at the airport. She kept saying "All gone Bapa!" and "Bye-bye Mama!" throughout the drive home. Then, when we were in the store she kept calling out to my Mom and Dad as if they would appear around the corner when she commanded them.
Hallie has grown and matured so much these past several weeks. She is a very gracious child. If we change her diaper in the middle of the night she will whisper "Gake you (Thank you), daddy." If I give her milk she will tell me "Gake you" or "Doot-do Mommy!" That latter is her lazy thanks.
She loves to say her own name and once she spies her picture or reflection it sets her off and she says "Hallie" over and over. Whenever she hears music she stops what she is doing to spin around. I don't think she has noticed that spinning equals dizzy yet.
When we were in Target the other day she tried to capture a shopper's attention by saying "Hi!" repeatedly. When that didn't catch her notice Hallie said sweetly "Hello, fren (friend)." That blew the lady away.
One of Hallie's favorite games lately is to pretend she is a small baby. I will cuddle her in my arms and stroke her hair and say "Hi baby!" This enthralls her. She coos and smiles and says "Aaah, baby!" She loves the attention and extra touch.
Tonight Chris made us a wonderful dinner of roast chicken, baked potatoes, and green beans. He knew I was busy with church so he made a fabulous meal. The chicken was juicy and seasoned perfectly. What a great guy I have.
4 comments:
What a beautiful new dress. She is such an angel!
It's so cute to watch them grow. I love how much Dottie interacts with me now. She says hilarious things on a daily basis.
I was so excited that you guys were having sundress weather...and then i realized that the trees with snow on them wasnt a pretty picture on your wall!!! You guys need some sun in CO!!!!
I know-- snow in April? But that is the thing about Colorado. We have sunny days interspersed with snowy ones all throughout winter. We have actually had some lots of nice "summer" says already. But, we get surprised with snow every once and awhile. That one a couple weeks ago should be the last.
Post a Comment