Chris and I are starting to pack up and leave our humble apartment and move into our townhouse. After seven years of marriage and five different apartments I am ready to say "Good-bye Apartments!"
Good-bye noisy neighbors upstairs.
Good-bye teeny-tiny back porches.
Good-bye parking lots.
Good-bye drunken parties echoing from three-stories up.
Good-bye writing an apartment number on every return address label.
Good-bye apartment management.
Hello three bedrooms.
Hello two stories.
Hello driveway.
Hello garage.
Hello backyard with porch and grass.
Hello den.
Hello extra bathroom.
Hello storage!
Good-bye apartments!
5 years ago
4 comments:
Congratulations! that's an exciting day. :) Our apartment is its own building which is nice, but AMEN to parking problems, and hello yard! I'm excited for ya. Put up some pictures, okay? :D
So exticing !!!! can't wait to see pictures !!! make sure to email me your new address.. when are you guys moving ?
Good Luck!! That's so exciting!
Don't forget to email you new address when you get a chance. It will make our stalking you so much easier. Thanks. Oh, and Congratulations!
Post a Comment