I can't wait to see my side of the family at the family reunion in the coming weeks! I love my aunts, uncles, and cousins. Plus, I can't wait for the invaluable time with my Grandma, parents, and siblings. They really are my best friends. John is coming home from his mission so it will be the first time he meets Hallie. I think he will love her! He also will be able to see how big Amanda is and what a cutie baby Joseph is. We also get to stop off in Rexburg and meet baby Danny and see Chris' brother Dan and his fantastic wife Jessica. It will be great to be back in our college town for the first time in two years. It is really special for me to take Hallie there because that is where I spent 8.5 months of my pregnancy-- hiking up hills finishing my degree. Plus, we do have such fond memories of our time in Idaho. Another huge highlight of our upcoming trip is spending time with my Mom's family to celebrate my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. How exciting! I can't wait to see all those loved ones!
I have to say I really like life. There are always so many fun things to look forward to. Breaking Dawn, the last book in The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer is coming out on August 2. I am re-reading the books in anticipation for the finale. Also, the third book in the Eragon series by Christopher Paoulini is coming out in September. After Harry Potter 7 came out last year I thought I would never again share that excited feeling of waiting for a good series to end, but here I am waiting for two. (For the record Harry Potter is still my fav, then Twilight is really close and Eragon is interesting but not an all-time fave). There are a handful of movies I am excited for this fall . . . how fun. I am so happy that there are always fun books to read and movies to see.
In spite of all the fun things to get caught up in the future I am still relishing everyday life. It's a nice place to be. Chris and I aren't overtly wealthy but we're incredibly happy. We love our little family.
Loving today and looking forward to the future . . .
Michelle
5 years ago
2 comments:
oh my gosh.. people were TALKING about how great twilight books were.. So.. I finally brought book # 1. it was soo addicting.. so i brought book # 2.. wow.. good stuff.. i didn't know the author was a mormon too. i liked how it was clean.. no drugs, no sex etc... i need to buy book # 3.. and be ready for book # 4 :).. did you know the twilight movie is coming out dec 12th.. i'm DEF gonna see it !!! :) :)
We had better start saving up or all of these things!!!!
Post a Comment