I need fun suggestions of things for Mom and I to do this week. I want to make the very most of every moment. What are some mother/daughter moments that we must do?
5 years ago
I need fun suggestions of things for Mom and I to do this week. I want to make the very most of every moment. What are some mother/daughter moments that we must do?
at
3:07 PM
5 comments:
PEDICURE!!!
Watch "Mama Mia" with the sing-a-long lyrics and dance!
look at old baby pictures, have some yummy food and a great chick flick tht you both LOVE. quality time is so important. and a fun picture session...like ones you used to do in college. moms don't usually do it- but sometimes its fun to be silly together.
Hey! There is a great little tea house/cafe on south Tejon you should definitely go to! Its one of my favorite places in town...its called Montague's. I can look up the info if you want me to. Michael and I go there regularly, and I have taken several friends there...its a lovely little place with good food, deserts, drinks (herbal teas, cocoa, you name it!).
I don't think I can add any suggestions but I did want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Post a Comment