Tomorrow I pick up my mom from the airport and I am so excited. It is like the night before Christmas or I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow excited. My mom will be here to help me ring in my birthday this weekend. Unfortunately, Dad had to work and couldn't take the time off. But, I am happy to have my mom for almost a week! The last time my mom was here by herself was this . . .
We got to play for about eight hours and then I went into labor that night. This time we can play unabashedly without the reality of birth looming over us. Now, the next time she is out here on her own will be in April-- where the reality of birth will be very real. But, for now we can just be blissful girls and enjoy non-stop time together. What can make the time go faster until she gets here and the time slower when she is here?
5 years ago
1 comment:
Don't you just love moms. I can't WAIT to see my mom next week. I hope y'all have fun!
Post a Comment