

One of our favorite aspects about where we live is the endless supply of parks, trails, and sanctuaries we can use to enjoy the outdoors. Since we have had such a warm winter, we have already started to take advantage of them. Hallie loves to be out in the fresh air. She delights in touching dirt, she finds joy in collecting sticks, and she thrills in finding lakes, rivers, or any source of water. Chris takes so many incredible photos while we are out, I don't even know where to begin posting them. What do you do if he takes 75 photos and they are all incredible? The paths we take are mild so I can take my pregnant time. And, you will notice that it is a necessity that I wear my gray Roxy hat every time. How did I survive before that hat? Sometimes I talk about how much I miss Disneyland, but when I am surrounded by this I am humbled. This is its very own Disneyland. It puts our entire family in a fantastic mood. And let me boast about the traveling time to get to such places-- 10 and 20 minutes respectively. And don't forget we have that incredible peak view all the time. Yes, nature is good. Hikes are grand.
5 years ago
2 comments:
I'd take nature over Disneyland any day. Too bad I live closer to Disneyland... Maybe one day we will find ourselves in CO or some place like it... You lucky ducks. And I like the pics! You've got a photographer on your hands.
fantastic shots.
Post a Comment