If I feel this busy with only two kids and a job where I stay at home, I can't imagine what the future holds! Keeping the house clean, feeding people, and keeping the girls and myself somewhat presentable sweeps up so much time. I have been making time to read my scriptures and inspirational books/magazines again (Ensign, old conference talks, self-help/parenting books). This makes me feel loads better. Although, I haven't had much time for literature lately and I could really use some excercise time. I'll figure it out someday and though I will never be able to do it all, I will be able to do more! I need to blog more because this is the main way I am recording my daughters' lives and they are both growing up too fast! Whew!
Has anyone else been feeling overwhelmed lately? The other day, I was able to stop and take pictures of things around my house that I am thankful for. It was great because my heart was filled with love at even the most basic items. It was a great exercise in perspective. Try it! I know if I had more time, I could take a hundred more pictures.
5 years ago
2 comments:
Oh Michelle! I feel the same way sometimes. There are days when I don't want to get up and do ANYTHING!!! That is a good exercise you suggested to go around and take pictures of things you are grateful for. I'm sure that does wonders for moms perspectives on things.
I'm totally raising my hand right now! I don't even work! Honestly, when I think of mothers I want to be like, that I can relate to, you are one of the first that come to mind. You are doing a beautiful job. I love seeing you so happy.
Post a Comment