Now that it is days away from Easter, I will finally post our St. Patrick's Day festivities from two weeks ago! I got the girls dressed up in their new white dresses (go Old Navy) and took pictures of the cuties in Claire's bedroom (thank goodness it is painted green). Hallie and I had traced and cute out shamrocks earlier in the week so they made an appearance in the photo shoot and on the dinner table. That night, we had missionaries over for dinner. Although corned beef and cabbage is a traditional St. Patrick's day dish, not everyone is a fan. So, I made Irish Beef Stew. It's just good old stew but isn't tomato-based. To round out our green meal we had broccoli, herb dinner rolls, lime jell-o fluff salad, and limeade. For dessert we had chocolate-mint brownies. The following day our family had corned beef and cabbage (since they were on a great sale) the corned beef was gross. I'll stick to Irish Stew in the future.
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment