I'll admit it . . . my true holiday geek side really comes out strong in October. I can pretend that my motives are utterly selfless and that I go loony over festivities because I want to be a great mother. Truth is, I want to be a kid again! If the kids like all this stuff it is a great side effect. Just my luck . . . they love it too! Here is what we (and I do mean we . . . Hallie has the baking gene) have done so far this October.
Claire even helped us mix the cupcake batter. It was her first time holding the mixer.






3 comments:
yummy.....
michelle !!! you're AMAZING.. i wish we lived by each other cuz i would totally join in with your halloween activities :)
How FUN! Can I come live with you??? :) Everything you do is great, and you know I love the festivities...
Post a Comment