Thursday, October 14, 2010

Homecoming

Last Friday we wore our green and blue so we could cheer on Daddy's school.  Lucky for him his place of work also happens to be his alma mater!  Our little girls loved dressing up and going out at the time they would normally be switiching into pajamas and going to bed.  They loved snacking on pretzels and candy corn and were a great little cheering section.


Hallie is totally nervous of being so high in the stands in this picture.

I got to wear Chris' lettermans jacket. 

Hallie was so scared of heights.  When we were high in the stands she kept whimpering. 
When we moved to the bottom row she announced "Now I'm not scared anymore!"

Claire loves football!  She loved the lights and the music . . . but not the fireworks. 

 Hallie enthusiastically asked us "Can I go out there and play 'fit'ball?"
When we got home, Hallie was in a deep sleep, but Clairey was still ready to party!

3 comments:

Liz and Brian said...

This is so cool! I love this!!

John Skaggs said...

The pictures of Little Clairy remind of Dan. From the pictures that we have of Dan when he was a baby, I see Dan in Claire pictures. i could be completely wrong but that is whaat I see..

Gretch said...

Wow! You guys have the cutest family!! Well, tie for first!!

A family adventure at a homecoming game!! Super fun!!

:) Cousin Gretch

Related Posts with Thumbnails