Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Poor Clairey!


Let the record show that after a clean eighteen month record, Claire got sick for the very first time. Up until this point, every symptom has been teething-related. Imagine our surprise when she started throwing up in the car on the way home from the pumpkin patch on Saturday. Poor baby had no idea what was going on. She let Daddy and I take turns holding her for hours while we watched Elmo around the clock. Thankfully, the really sick part lasted for mostly Saturday and by Monday morning she was fully recovered. Chris caught some cute pictures of our sweet girl on Sunday morning.

When I asked Claire if she had been sick the day before, she got a super dramatic face and said "I sad!" and then fake rubbed her eyes.  Gotta love her commitment to her craft.  And yes, I know my kids got the dramatic thing from me.



P.S.  Our little baby turned 18 months yesterday!

2 comments:

Keri and Neal said...

What a bummer! Glad she's doing better. I don't envy whoever had to clean up the mess in the car.

karen said...

LOVE her hair !!! aila still looks like a boy :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails