We love pumpkins! Fat ones, small ones, bumpy and lumpy ones . . . all that orange is just so pretty.
We also love our annual pumpkin patch visit. Chris and I have taken our annual patch pictures throughout our marriage. This year, we went on Saturday, October 16.
The girls wasted no time throwing hay at me.
Our little 80s girl in her denim jacket and turtleneck.
We could have left Claire with the "unkins" and she would have been happy all day!
Hallie liked Copper the sheep. Claire yelped with fear.
Someday our kids will actually look at the camera during a family picture.
We had never been in a fence maze before . . .
Hallie pets Denver the goat. Denver eats Hallie's Tinkerbell shoes.
These pictures of Hallie made us laugh so hard! Even Hallie was giggling with delight at her look of fright!
It was much more fun with Grandma!














3 comments:
sooo cute !! it look like it was COLD ???? i can't wait to see which family picture you chose for your christmas cards ;)
I love the post. I wish I was there.. The picture with Clairy in the stroller, wearing a denim 80's outfit and cheeks of Jeffrey R. Holland. Favorite picture of all time..
Way cute and way fun!!!
Grandmas are the absolute best!!
Post a Comment