Friday, January 23, 2009

I am flattered/flabbergasted by the comments I am getting. Thanks for being so encouraging about the things I cook and the clothes I wear. The honest truth is-- I post when recipes (and let's be honest-- photos of me) look nice because those are the things I am proud of. That's the beauty of blogging-- cutting the double chin pictures and keeping the forgiving angles. All my recipes aren't cool and if you saw what I looked like today you would probably weep for me. :) Thanks for being so nice.

2 comments:

John Schmidt said...

Yes, but even if you were posting the only meals you ever make, the only activities you ever do, or the only images of yourself that are good, it would be very impressive compared to most.

Phil and Ronnie said...

I totally agree with what John said. You are amazing! I've checked out all of your links to cooking blogs and I'm making them myself. Keep blogging, I love to see what adventures you will have next!

Related Posts with Thumbnails